I took a walk around at a big box store a few days ago and looked around the bath and body section a bit. Of course, I looked at the bath bombs and flipped them over to look at the ingredients (if they were listed. Some of them were not). The #1 thing that stood out to me is that they are made in China. They are distributed by people here in the United States but they are manufactured in China. The other thing I noticed was that there were no body loving oils in most of them. They simply are made to give the water color and fragrance. It also didn’t have an emulsifying agent. I’ll explain what that does a bit later. The price point for these bath bombs were $1 (for the very small ones) to $3. A bargain right? Keep reading.
Why Cypress Scents Bath Bombs?
When you buy Cypress Scents, you are supporting a small business. You are supporting a Grandma, a Mom and a Daughter laughing together as they spend hours pressing bath bombs and wrapping them. You are supporting a small family and a small farm. You are supporting hopes and dreams. You are supporting your local community and your country.
What do Cypress Scents Bath Bombs have that others do not?
- Body loving oils and powders. Cypress Scents bath bombs contain coconut oil, coco butter, powdered goat milk, corn starch and sLSA (coconut oil derivative that makes bubbles)
- Emulsifying Agent (polysorbate 80): this helps all of the oils and color to drain down the drain and not stick to the side of your tub
- Time! Our bath bombs last 10-20 minutes!! You simply MUST take a long bath to see this bath bomb to the end!
- A show! Our bath bombs bounce, spin and bob on the top of the water for the entire length of the bath bomb. It is relaxing just sitting there and watching it fizz.
- Surprise color inside. When you get to the center of the bath bomb, it will have a surprise color emerge! So fun!
Cypress Scents Bath Bombs are becoming an addiction for many. Join in on the fun! You owe yourself a treat! When was the last time you took some time for just you? Make it tonight.
Until September 8, 2018, Cypress Scents Bath Bombs will be $1 off. Purchase them for just $4! Don’t miss out!